Vimo Questions

I'm making a good return on them and expect to continue doing so. If it's not your cup of tea I don't think anyone's gonna lose sleep over it.

I'm not exactly sure where you're getting $1,000 minimum?

When Vimo first came on the scene they had a fairly liberal credit policy. The leads were well qualified and I sold a high percentage.

Then they deteriorated to mostly young (under age 25) singles including many who were working on college term papers.

About that time they stopped giving credits for most leads. They didn't have age filters nor almost anything else.

They had a button for turning leads on & off but suddenly changed it to a 24 hour wait before the lead flow would stop. You could turn them on instantly but had a lag.

Brokers fired them in mass numbers and they quickly returned to the instant on, instant off policy.

I fired them when they became too difficult to work with on credits.

A few months back I started using them again after a fellow forum user told me of the success he was having. I have had moderate success and only recently tried the live transfer leads.

Right now everything is turned off but I may start using them again after the first of the year on a limited basis.

I am also inclined to talk to Gary Prado about his system. While I do not like telemarketed leads (interruption marketing) I am intrigued by the alleged success some have had in using his leads.

Lead generators must make a profit, but so must agents. If I cannot get at least a 5 to 1 return on investment I move on to something else.

My average acquisition cost runs around $80 which means Vimo live must generate a 33% closing ratio to be profitable for me.

I doubt that will happen, especially without credits.

I don't know if I will have the time to listen in on the webinar next week. I may just look for a summary on this forum. Surely someone who is big on Vimo will post the results.

Does anyone even fish on this board......sometimes you do not always catch the big fish.......

At times, I am critical of lead companies. OK...most of the time....

What VIMO has done this week....i can't hold back any more. The story must be told.

I'm guessing I requested 3-4 credits this week and I believe all of them were processed within hours. Fully credited. Despite the Holiday week, they're right on top of things. I heard their credit policy was second to none...and for the most part, that has been the case.

Kudos to you VIMO...and yes...Miami will beat UC this weekend.

I have been on "Live" for 2 weeks now. I kept my bid low, but I recd my first call today. Great Lead!! It should lead to something.

As far as their shared leads, I would say they are fair on giving credit. As for the quality, it is too early to tell. I am only up to 70 leads with them.

Great Lead!! It should lead to something.
Why did it not lead to something already?

Why did they blow you off or did you not close?

I am not picking on you, obviously you can't close every deal - I am just curious if other agents reasons for non closure match my reasons for non closure.

Because some agents develop a client instead of slamming a lead.....

Why did it not lead to something already?

Why did they blow you off or did you not close?

I am not picking on you, obviously you can't close every deal - I am just curious if other agents reasons for non closure match my reasons for non closure.

Back