Vimo Questions

At 6:10 p.m. (est) tonight a lead from VIMO (On Demand) became available. 27 Male 6-9 270 Youngstown, Ohio.

Within a few minutes, Discountinsuranceleads.com offered a lead on a 27 Male 6-9 270 Youngstown, Ohio.

Vimo only offers the lead to 4 people. The other place pretty much says the same thing. So if both companies sell it four times...

Who's the bad guy here? Is Vimo selling leads to another lead company? They better not be. Is an affiliate responsible for this?

Discount Insurance Leads - View Lead

Who knows? Maybe I'm being too harsh after this email?

Most of this post has been deleted. The owner of this particular lead service info-med me that our "discussions" via email were not for publication as they were in the confines of a private conversation. I disagree, but my intent is NOT to harm anyone's business. Just be informative.

Last edited:
Actually, it was the owner of the "other" lead service I was referring to.

And Bob, I'm aware that you speak highly of him. That's one of the reasons I deleted a lot of the post. I don't know him that well, so maybe I should assume he's being forthright.

why are any of you guys still putting up with this shared lead bull****

So we can all read your great words of wisdom and positive comments of how stupid we are for working Shared Leads. :SLEEP:

You can bash internet leads all you want, nothing is perfect. This may not be your business model. Honestly its not necessary to read over and over of how John P. hates Shared Leads, because honestly, I dont think anyone really cares.
</IMG>

Back