Violation: Running Drugs on Medicare.gov

you identified me as a shopper. That's a 20 point offense for you.

Offsides is only a 5 yd penalty. Roughing the passer only 15 yrs. Same for personal foul.

I am filing a grievance.

Offsides is only a 5 yd penalty. Roughing the passer only 15 yrs. Same for personal foul.

I am filing a grievance.

So, you're throwing the red flag?

red-challenge-flag.jpg

I always say "most cost-efficient plan"

What I typically say is something along these lines,

"based on the list of medications you provided and the pharmacy you use, according to the Medicare plan finder, this is the plan that is showing you will spend the least amount of money on over the course of next year. If you have any changes in medications, that could possibly alter which plan is the lowest cost, but there won't be anything we can do about that until the next annual enrollment period"

I figure that covers my rear in the event the Medicare numbers are wrong. And I ALWAYS save the comparison as exhibit A in my defense.

What I typically say is something along these lines, "based on the list of medications you provided and the pharmacy you use, according to the Medicare plan finder, this is the plan that is showing you will spend the least amount of money on over the course of next year. If you have any changes in medications, that could possibly alter which plan is the lowest cost, but there won't be anything we can do about that until the next annual enrollment period" I figure that covers my rear in the event the Medicare numbers are wrong. And I ALWAYS save the comparison as exhibit A in my defense.

Ha! A triple dog violation if I ever saw one!

First you said and I quote: "alter which plan is the lowest cost." That indicates that you offered her the lowest cost.

Second: you leaned in towards her when you said it which is a high pressure sales tactic. A two point violation.

Third: you said she can't change until next year which is proving that you only serve the Richy- riches that aren't on LIS like most good Americans.

Oh, you're going down. You're going down hard.

This forum is full of commission-breath violators.

I only work with people that I get referred to from CPA's and Financial planners. The CPA's and Financial planners explain to them they must write me a letter in order for me to work with them. Also, they must sign off that they do not take RX and plan to never join a PDP plan. Really cuts down on my customer service.

they must sign off that they do not take RX and plan to never join a PDP plan.

I'll bet you just send them a Humana app, tell them where to sign, and send it back with cash.

Back