Virginia Medicare Supplement Agents that Sell AARP UHC

finalexpenseguru

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I am appointed in Virginia but I can't get the forms to download correctly on the UHC portal, and the agent "help" desk can't email them for some reason. Can someone email me the PDF kit?? thanks.

I am appointed in Virginia but I can't get the forms to download correctly on the UHC portal, and the agent "help" desk can't email them for some reason. Can someone email me the PDF kit?? thanks.

Anyone help u out yet? If not I can probably do that for you in the AM.

- Sorry, thought I had my appointment there but I don't so can't help ya.

Last edited:
Anyone help u out yet? If not I can probably do that for you in the AM.

- Sorry, thought I had my appointment there but I don't so can't help ya.

Thanks I appreciate you trying. I tried to google it but can't find it anywhere. I'll keep looking maybe the kits will come in Monday.

I can help you, but they don't have a generic enrollment kit for all products. I didn't know if "PDF" was supposed to mean "PDP" or not. Just give me a call on Monday and I'll get you what you need.

Anyone else SHOCKED about the "help" desk not being able to "help"???
:no:

I can help you, but they don't have a generic enrollment kit for all products. I didn't know if "PDF" was supposed to mean "PDP" or not. Just give me a call on Monday and I'll get you what you need.

Maybe you should ask Micheal what a .pdf is ;)

----------

Anyone else SHOCKED about the "help" desk not being able to "help"???
:no:

Nope its like Naval Intelligence.

Back