Virtual Financial Group?

sbannon

Does anybody know anything about Virtual Financial Group? If you have any information regarding this company please let me know. I am contemplating working for them but I would prefer to get some feedback if you know anything about them. Thank you in advance.

Yes. Been with VF for almost 3 years. The sister company is WFG. Effort and consistency is the factor to be successful. Tough skin and laser-focused no reason why one will not become massively successful. TransAmerica, Nationwide and Pacific Life are the main players. Crump comes in for cases declined. A system to follow for someone who is new to the financial services industry and wants guidance. I love it. Not much commuting anymore. Plus meeting great people nationwide and bringing value is very special. No complaints here.

I have been approached by them several times over the past few years and almost jumped in but they were vague on how they get their leads. Any insight?

I have been approached by them several times over the past few years and almost jumped in but they were vague on how they get their leads. Any insight?

Virtually.

Really don't have a clue, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

Back