Voice Broadcasting Leads

You should put this in the offer section and follow the rules on the forum. We all know that a normal person don't just find a forum and on their 1st post start promoting a company that they either don't own or work for.

You are talking about your company in 3rd hand, which is a big red flag to me.

You even say to ask for Nate, hmm.. Okay Nate, thanks.

They think the new law has alot of "gray area" in it. :goofy:

Stick with B2B or be prepared for the wrath of the FTC.

You should put this in the offer section and follow the rules on the forum. We all know that a normal person don't just find a forum and on their 1st post start promoting a company that they either don't own or work for.

You are talking about your company in 3rd hand, which is a big red flag to me.

You even say to ask for Nate, hmm.. Okay Nate, thanks.

Either you bought their story or you're pushing them for some other reason, but they're completely wrong. There is no "gray area" about this. The opt-in list has the be people specifically requesting the info. This is what your boy Nate sent a friend of mine regarding voice broadcasting:
"It is going to be illegal after 9/1/09 without written consent to call a person. The solution we have to work around the new law is that we have acquired 200,000,000 opt in records, were people have opted in to be contacted. This data has the time date and website where they agreed to be contacted. If you have questions please feel free to contact our compliance consultant.
Nathan LeSuer
VoiceBlaze
Regional Sales Manager
877-455-8138 ext 104
Cell 215-901-9800"

Let's consider the facts:
-People have to specifically request information, it can't be fine print at the bottom.
-There are only 300,000,000 Americans to begin with, and he's claiming that 2 out of 3 of them went online and requested information about final expense? Or Medicare Supplements? Or car insurance?
-According to the 2006 census, there are only about 225 million Americans over the age of 18. For 2008 estimates check out USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau.
-Allegedly there are less than 130,000,000 households.

From the FTC Website:
"Expressly prohibit telemarketing sales calls that deliver prerecorded messages, whether answered in person by a consumer or by an answering machine or voicemail service, unless the seller has previously obtained the recipient's signed, written agreement to receive such calls;"

So the claim that's being made by Nate is that he not only has all 130,000,000 American households going on the internet and making specific requests about any product you can imagine, but that another 70,000,000 individuals that are living with family and friends, or are homeless, also login to the internet and make specific requests to have someone contact them about every service that can be offered? He's also claiming that only 25,000,000 or so Americans don't go on the internet and request information about multiple products on a regular basis, which seems optimistic. We have over 43 million Americans on Medicare, of which I have to believe at least half of them don't use the internet. I'm also sure that between the seniors that don't use computers (and yes, I know many of them do), those of us who are on this forum and others who are more than proficient in using the internet that don't fill out information requests, and people that just don't have any interest in purchasing anything so they don't fill out opt-in forms, that must account to over 25,000,000 people who aren't opting-in. Don't get me wrong, I think it's cute that they're trying to stay in business, but the notion of that being legit is laughable.

Voice broadcasting becomes illegal in most cases today, September 1, due to a new law enacted by the FTC. Inside the ruling it states that voice broadcasting is only permitted if you are calling an "opt-in" list. Well there is only one voice broadcasting company that I know of that is still in business today, because they call only opt-in lists.

The company is Voice Blaze and the phone number is 877-455-8138. Ask for Nate and he will take care of you.

If you want to voice broadcast legally starting today, this is the only company I have found the complies by calling on only opted-in lists as required by the FTC.

They have to request information "from you" about "your" specific product or service, and you have to be able to prove that they agreed to recieve a recorded sales message from 'you".....these generic optin list fogies are going to get people nailed...and out of business.:mad:

Voice broadcasting is almost illegal, but here’s a fix.

FTC has changed the voice broadcasting laws as of September 2009. You will need written permission from the recipient before sending a voice broadcast message.

Voice broadcasters need to re-invent a solution to continue voice broadcasting within the constraints of the new laws. Luckily, there is a solution. A new service called voicemail courier makes it possible to resume mass communication with a pre-recorded message, whether you use a permission based list or not

This method of mass communication is legal because a live person interacts with each call and message delivery, thereby satisfying the new voice broadcasting laws. Voicelogic will give you legal indemnity.

This service uses proprietary software developed by Voicelogic.com

Check out voicelogic.com and see if they can help you.

Voice broadcasting is almost illegal, but here’s a fix.

FTC has changed the voice broadcasting laws as of September 2009. You will need written permission from the recipient before sending a voice broadcast message.

Voice broadcasters need to re-invent a solution to continue voice broadcasting within the constraints of the new laws. Luckily, there is a solution. A new service called voicemail courier makes it possible to resume mass communication with a pre-recorded message, whether you use a permission based list or not

This method of mass communication is legal because a live person interacts with each call and message delivery, thereby satisfying the new voice broadcasting laws. Voicelogic will give you legal indemnity.

This service uses proprietary software developed by Voicelogic.com

Check out voicelogic.com and see if they can help you.

Mmmmmm, delicious and fat free SPAM!

I think this is great. We have spam offered to start the thread, which should only be in the offers section, and then another spammer jumps on to try and market their junk.

OFFERS SECTION PLEASE!!

Also they are completely full of it, and really should not even be allowed to put it in the offer section as what they are offering is illegal. Why not simply offer other illegal services, many of which would probably get more interest here!

I think Al could use something that would relax and take the edge off after all!

Back