Voiceleads.us?

MYOWNCO

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Does anybody have any experience with voiceleads.us voicemail leads or direct transfer (or both) good, bad, or indifferent?
Thanks

Does anybody have any experience with voiceleads.us voicemail leads or direct transfer (or both) good, bad, or indifferent? Thanks

Definitely over priced. I didn't see the cost of the same day appointments on the web site this time when I looked, but I know previously they were as much as $90 an appointment which is bogus.

Should be a rule about lead providers making comments about other lead providers. Lacks class.

They asked for those who "have any experience" with them and you are just spouting off without having used them.

Should be a rule about lead providers making comments about other lead providers. Lacks class. They asked for those who "have any experience" with them and you are just spouting off without having used them.

I definitely did not comment on the quality of the leads which I agree would have been "classless" if I had since I have never used them. I am more than qualified to speak however about price of leads since I am in this space.

There are a slew of other lead providers besides myself I would mention before these guys such as Daviso & Lead Jerk just to name a couple off the top of my head that are going to be more reasonably priced.

The OP didn't ask about the price of the leads. He asked:

Does anybody have any experience with voiceleads.us voicemail leads or direct transfer (or both) good, bad, or indifferent?

Unless you have personal experience with them, why comment? Just my .02.

Back