Voiceleads.US

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
As most of you know, I have seldom ordered leads... However, last month I ordered 10 trademarked leads from Joe Sanchez at Voice Leads.. I had to go to a wider area than I wanted to work but they were able to generate the leads for me. One was almost 100 miles away and Joe replaced it.. I have tried door knocking 8 of the leads and only caught 4 at home.. Sold two for $2500 in premium. The ones I talked to all remembered making the call and were very receptive. Just placed another order.. I used a link that Ritter had sent in an email blast and the leads cost me $25.00 each. :)

Were these specifically FE leads? Nice ROI on those leads for you, Louis ... Thanks for sharing! Checked out their website and it looks like those leads are $35/each for the rest of us. That is a pretty expense telelead.
Yes,they are FE... Supposedly only sold once... I have 4 i have not been able contact and two I have not tried.. Dr. tomorrow, so I will try again Friday..

Have you bought leads from Joe? I tried him about 10 years ago. Not my cup of tea

I talked to him about 2 years ago. I told him his leads were generated illegally. Naturally (pay attention Rouse) he said they were legal. When I asked him to put in writing and have it notarized that he would pay for any and all fines I might incur from using his leads he wouldn't do it.

Even if he would do it it would be a bad play on my part to use them. Soon as I got a huge fine he would declare bankruptcy and I'm up sh** creek.

Back