Voicemail Drop

jn8691mr

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm beginning a new cold calling venture and would like to know if there is any way to do a voicemail drop if an answering machine picks up so I don't have to leave the same voicemail 100s of times per day. I know there are services you can pay for, but I'm looking for a cheap way to integrate this with my Skype click to call. Does anyone else use Skype and have a way to do this?

I'm beginning a new cold calling venture and would like to know if there is any way to do a voicemail drop if an answering machine picks up so I don't have to leave the same voicemail 100s of times per day. I know there are services you can pay for, but I'm looking for a cheap way to integrate this with my Skype click to call. Does anyone else use Skype and have a way to do this?
Most dialers have this feature built in.

I wouldn't worry about leaving voicemails until you've tried to reach them at at least 5 times. (At different times of the day.)

Most dialers have this feature built in. I wouldn't worry about leaving voicemails until you've tried to reach them at at least 5 times. (At different times of the day.)

So you're saying leaving a voicemail is worthless? Just smile and dial and only talk to people that answer? No benefit to leaving an intriguing vm?

So you're saying leaving a voicemail is worthless? Just smile and dial and only talk to people that answer? No benefit to leaving an intriguing vm?

It's almost a disadvantage because if you leave a message saying you're calling to sell them something they won't be curious about it and are less likely to answer the next time. I know some agents do alright leaving messages, but the overwhelming majority don't.

It's almost a disadvantage because if you leave a message saying you're calling to sell them something they won't be curious about it and are less likely to answer the next time. I know some agents do alright leaving messages, but the overwhelming majority don't.

Great thanks. That saves me money on a dialer as I just plan on using Skype click to call

Depends on if you have a sexy voice.:yes:

In my experience, you get more callbacks from the missed call then you do from a cold call voice mail.

If you are responding to inquiries, the voicemail has value since it shows you are actively responding.

Dan

The only one that seems to work is this:

"Hi John, This is Tom. My number is 777.... Please give me a call as soon as you can."

Of course... it kind of ticks them off when they call back and realize it's a sales call. Lol!

Voicemail can work if you create interest and they are expecting your call.

But since this forum is about cold calling I suppose there is no way to generate anticipation, is there?

Back