VOIP Services

iiinycboi

Guru
100+ Post Club
is 500 minutes enough for you? im going to try grasshopper and ring central to see which one i like. but i think i can burn through 500 mins a month in a week?

i thought ringcentral doesnt have unlimited plans? i read wrong those are the toll free minutes.

but ring central doesnt allow you to have unlimited extensions on 1 user right? they will all goto my cellphone, but i was like 4 extensions

I don't use ringcentral, instead I use vocalocity. A friend recommended it, so far I'm very happy. Unlimited phone and fax, and messages go to my email.

AgencyIntel provides our CRM and have a built in VOIP phone with unlimited minutes...two birds with one stone.

I started looking at Agency Intel and I like the interface, but does it do everything you need it to? I mean as an agency owner I have a lot of agent stats to track, plus leads, plus commissions, etc.
and do you like it?

Last edited:
I started looking at Agency Intel and I like the interface, but does it do everything you need it to? I mean as an agency owner I have a lot of agent stats to track, plus leads, plus commissions, etc.
and do you like it?

So far so good. It does all those things you mentioned, plus they built a few things specifically for our business.

is 500 minutes enough for you? im going to try grasshopper and ring central to see which one i like. but i think i can burn through 500 mins a month in a week?

We have used Grasshopper for the past two years and haven't had any real issues with it. A number of great features, but we like the Professional Voice Studio recorded voicemail. It beats the endless amount of botched recordings we tried to do on our own.

Back