Which is the best healthcare option for American [VOTE]

• Obamacare

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Trump/Ryan Care

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Rand Paul's Repeal & Replace

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
I wanted to see what the health agents thought was the best choice of the three options:

1. Leave Obamacare alone
2. Trump/Ryan Care
3. Rand Paul's Repeal & Replace

Here are the full texts of each bill:

1. PPACA
2. American Health Care Act
3. Obamacare Replacement Act

I have been messaging the House Liberty Caucus and some of the members about this forum and to listen to our viewpoints in order to craft better legislation. Hopefully, not only will some of you participate in this poll, but that we can get this poll noticed by some higher ups.

I wanted to see what the health agents thought was the best choice of the three options:

1. Leave Obamacare alone
2. Trump/Ryan Care
3. Rand Paul's Repeal & Replace

Here are the full texts of each bill:

1. PPACA
2. American Health Care Act
3. Obamacare Replacement Act

I have been messaging the House Liberty Caucus and some of the members about this forum and to listen to our viewpoints in order to craft better legislation. Hopefully, not only will some of you participate in this poll, but that we can get this poll noticed by some higher ups.

Can you add "none of the above"

Until pre-ex is really addressed, nothing changes. Nobody cares about EHBs, mandates or anything else if the rates are stagnant. If we want lower rates, we must address pre-ex. (And EHB stays, so people on crappy plans get pre-ex, too)

The rest of it is just noise.

Can you add "none of the above"

Until pre-ex is really addressed, nothing changes. Nobody cares about EHBs, mandates or anything else if the rates are stagnant. If we want lower rates, we must address pre-ex. (And EHB stays, so people on crappy plans get pre-ex, too)

The rest of it is just noise.

I wanted to put "free market", but then the poll would've been extremely lopsided...:yes:

Back