Waiting on Licence FE or Med Sup ????

SanAntonioJoe

Hey Everyone

Just waiting on my licence to arrive I'm brand new to sales but have been in the customer service business for over 15 years. I want to break into the insurance business what would be a smoother start FE insurance or Med Sup or both??

Thanks

Joe

Hey Everyone Just waiting on my licence to arrive I'm brand new to sales but have been in the customer service business for over 15 years. I want to break into the insurance business what would be a smoother start FE insurance or Med Sup or both?? Thanks Joe

I would pick one and run with it. Better to add another line once you've mastered one.

FE has higher commissions first year. Meds supps have better renewals.

Hey Everyone

Just waiting on my licence to arrive I'm brand new to sales but have been in the customer service business for over 15 years. I want to break into the insurance business what would be a smoother start FE insurance or Med Sup or both??

Thanks

Joe

It sounds like you got your license without knowing why.

So, what was your reason?

Rick

Hey Everyone

Thanks

Joe

I'd start out FE, then transition to Med Supp for the reasons HoosierLife gave.

Based on your username, You should contact this guy.

Insurance Forums - View Profile: SPUR CITY

Good luck.

Hey Everyone Just waiting on my licence to arrive I'm brand new to sales but have been in the customer service business for over 15 years. I want to break into the insurance business what would be a smoother start FE insurance or Med Sup or both?? Thanks Joe

If you had another source of income or a fair amount of money saved I would highly recommend starting with Med Supps and cross selling other products as you go. It can be a slow start before you have decent renewals but once you start building on those you are set.

If you don't have that sort of cash, start with FE and learn it forwards and backwards before you do anything else.

If you try to do both right out the gate you will have a higher chance of failing.

My $0.02

Get a mentor. If going with FE, contact Spur City (if you're serious about succeeding).

If going the Medicare route, give Rick (Green Sky) a call.

Back