Wal-Mart is Considering Selling Health Insurance to Small Employers.

And why not? I'm so certain that business owners want to purchase their health insurance from Wal-mart. After all, Obamacare has turned it into a commodity, hasn't it? LOL
:no:

If it's anything like the Costco deal, or the co-branded Walmart PDP, there will be some disappointed folks.

Walmart has a devoted following and they can sell virtually anything there. Hard to beat them on price...except so darn hard to find fresh produce there.

Walmart has a devoted following and they can sell virtually anything there. Hard to beat them on price...except so darn hard to find fresh produce there.

Their prices are o.k. but not great. The quality of the people in the story would lead me to doubt that they could sell anything that required much knowledge.

Back in the mid 2000's Walmart thought they were going to get in the mortgage marketplace. that didn't go anywhere!

Very tough competition in insurance sector but people believe in wal-mart and this is advantage to wal-mart.

Very tough competition in insurance sector but people believe in wal-mart and this is advantage to wal-mart.

no its not... not yet anyway. At my wally world there is a Fred Loyla insurance agency. no one is ever in there that's speaks "English". They don't scare me and if I get the consumer on the phone, I can only speak "English" . Then its simple, Mr. client do you trust wally world to understand the here toos and therefores of insurance?(legal speak)

let wally world screw up a few income estimates and see what happens. I think Costcos sells health insurance, I have never lost a sell to them that I was working.

Back in the day several on this forum, including me, complained about ehealth and how much money we were loosing....I still made money.

There will be upwards of 200 million people looking for answers and it will take more than just us to explain it.

Negitivity will effect your marketing in October. knock it off and be ready... now I will turn negative if OUR marketing hands are tied with low comp, strange marketing rules that affect me... but not this crap

Wal-Mart is all about people looking for cheap. No one goes there for quality or knowledge. It is all about just how cheap can you get it.

If I sold health insurance my only fear of Wal-Mart would be them filling people's head with bad info. People who really want to solve their problem won't be turning to Wal-Mart for the answer.

Wal-mart has had tax-preparers manning booths during tax season for years, and yet clients who value professional advice don't get their tax forms prepared there.

Back