Walmart Retail Rules

bricegill9999

Expert
I have a Walmart location for AEP, but it hasn't turned out well so far. I have set several appointments and made a sale, but most people just ignore me without even stopping to look at the sign. Can I take insurance calls while waiting for customers? I can also tell the customer on the phone that I will call them back so that I can help any customers in front of me.

I have a Walmart location for AEP, but it hasn't turned out well so far. I have set several appointments and made a sale, but most people just ignore me without even stopping to look at the sign. Can I take insurance calls while waiting for customers? I can also tell the customer on the phone that I will call them back so that I can help any customers in front of me.

What city are you in? I have never done a Walmart but you probably still need some social media marketing or mailers to let people know you are there.

You have to get something to get people to talk to you. Being on the phone is probably not the solution..

I think I'm familiar. I did the Walmart stint last year.
Basically no one will mess your day up for keeping busy servicing your clients.
The pharmacist is your gatekeeper, whoever is in charge of compliance for your company if you have one, and secret shoppers.
You can absolutely take calls, if anyone gives you grief just be polite and then end your call. You want to avoid having complaints filed. If you're amicable and on the phone most of the time no one will care.
I was on my computer the entire time unless someone was chatting with me.

Become friends with the pharmacist. Will be the greatest thing you ever do.

Back