Walmart Selling Medicare Now ?

As large as Walmart is, they could become a monopoly and put alot of agents out of business.

Very few of my clients will drive by a WalMart, much less go in one.

GEICO marketed direct to consumers. No field agents. That business model would revolutionize the P&C market and eliminate the need for agents.

eHealth was supposed to drive agents out of business. Odd how that never happened.

GEICO marketed direct to consumers. No field agents. That business model would revolutionize the P&C market and eliminate the need for agents.

eHealth was supposed to drive agents out of business. Odd how that never happened.

I wonder what happens to the agents who are assigned to a Walmart this coming AEP? Some WMs have been good. WM can advertise this all they want, but they won’t be able to attract quality agents.

article only mentions DALLAS. It could be just a test, only a test...

Walmart has been dabbling in the insurance business for years. Never made any real splash, probably won`t ever.

Just keep doing what you are doing, keep investing your profits, remain flexible, and stay diversified.

yup, very true. and quite frankly, the kind of customer that would buy insurance from the 3 you mentioned, would never be our customer in the first place, and we wouldn't want them to be

Back