Want to go Indy

Ritter IM is not bad for Medicare, Health, Final Expense, and Ancillary products.

Ritter IM just recently added life insurance to its product profile nationwide.

I would disagree. Ritter is great in the same way that AARP and BCBS is great. They’re okay with a massive marketing budget.

I use New Horizon and Todd. New Horizon is great with free CSG (which I thin Todd does too) and notifications on upcoming rate increases for targeted marketing.

I like Todd’s setup because it’s a family business and after an initial miscommunication, because my situation is not the same as most Indy agents, they were great.

Matthew (I always want to call him Matt, but resist) is super responsive and if I ask him a question if something is a waste of my money or not, he answers.

Check out Todd/Matt King. I am getting started in these lines as well, and they have been excellent to work with. I would much rather contract under a family owned business than a large multilevel marketing firm as long as the training and support are adequate. So far they have been very responsive and provided detailed answers to everything that I've thrown at them. They also have plenty of useful tools available for new agents.

Matthew (I always want to call him Matt, but resist) is super responsive and if I ask him a question if something is a waste of my money or not, he answers.

Call him Matt anytime. He answers either one. You can just call him Matt-man if you like. A lot of us do!

Back