Want to Sell Book of Business...

Again, I'm not interested at all in what you would give me. Let me rephrase my original question entirely.

Does anyone know of any companies that buy insurance renewals?

I only care about what they may pay me. Thanks for your opinion though. You are probably right that I wouldn't get much for them. I just wanted to see if I got any offers that I felt were fair.

Did you follow my advice? Did you call the MA company and see if they would buy out your renewals? It might be the best offer you'll get.

As stated before, call TWG Capital.

I hope this company can help you out.
I plan on calling TWG capital. Just looking for a couple different options. Again, I appreciate you for being the only person that actually answered my question.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Did you follow my advice? Did you call the MA company and see if they would buy out your renewals? It might be the best offer you'll get.
I will try that. Thanks.

Last edited:
I will up Senior Advisor's measly $6,000 insult of an offer to ONE MILLION dollars!
That's right! I will pay an annual premium for a $1,000,000 accidental death policy on you in exchange for all your renewals.

I will need to review all your records of course after signing a SOA form and waiting 48 hours.

I am in the hillbilly portion of Indiana. It's pretty flat around here though.

Why don't you ask for more answers here and then not follow up on the places that you were told to call. I just lowered my offer to 6k. ;)

I have contacted the places that were suggested. I think I will pass on your gracious offer.
You are kidding! Right????? :swoon:

nothing gets by you...
I will up Senior Advisor's measly $6,000 insult of an offer to ONE MILLION dollars!
That's right! I will pay an annual premium for a $1,000,000 accidental death policy on you in exchange for all your renewals.

I will need to review all your records of course after signing a SOA form and waiting 48 hours.

I am in the hillbilly portion of Indiana. It's pretty flat around here though.

Great...finally a respectable offer. I will get you all the info you need. I'm gonna grab a drink from Thorntons in a few. I'll stop by then.

Last edited:
Back