Want To Switch Non Captive Where Should I GO?

Trying to break lose from my current employer, I want to be a free agent and want to provide my clients with more variety. I lose alot of business only sticking to certain products. I want to find company that will not force me into a contract, and also a company that offers good payout's. where should I start looking??? Any companies out there with good payout's and quick fundings??? I have my health and life liscense. I live in the state of michigan. I also want to sell annuities, I have alot clients that want to purchase those products. Need help fast ready to start working.

It looks like you have reached the point where you are ready to go independant and be an business owner! ( congradulations) you will have to start by carrying your owne E&O insurance then go and license yourself with the carriers directly. You will get the full comission, but all the work that comes with it.

Do you have acess to your own office? Start up costs? Etc? Every carrier I know takes independent agents, but must proove E&O coverage.

What carriers are competitive in your area?
Call them and get licensed.

I can help you out. I am an Independent Agent here in Michigan. I can get you all set up with the top companies.

Give me a call at 989-220-6157. I'll get you started.

Maury Davis, CIC
Saginaw, MI

Back