'Warm' Live Transfer Life Insurance Leads?

Glen Shelton

Guru
1000 Post Club
Spoke with an agent recently about a lead company that charges $45 - $50 per lead for warm live transfers for life insurance. They ask qualifying questions, email you the lead, and then transfer the call. Agent mentioned a high closing % with these leads but would not mention the name of this company.

Any idea what lead company this is? Curiosity is getting the better of me on this one.

Spoke with an agent recently about a lead company that charges $45 - $50 per lead for warm live transfers for life insurance. They ask qualifying questions, email you the lead, and then transfer the call. Agent mentioned a high closing % with these leads but would not mention the name of this company.

Any idea what lead company this is? Curiosity is getting the better of me on this one.
Did you ever find out the name of the warm transfer lead company?

I just spoke with a gentleman from a company called the lead republic that offered that deal.

Don't think it's Datalot. They're expensive, but not $45-$50 per live transfer expensive.. When I last used Datalot (2 months ago) I was paying about $35-$38 per transfer. Always been satisfied with the lead quality

Back