Warm Market/Current Client Keep It Touch with Service?

noah808us

Expert
Hawaii
Is there a service out there that will keep in touch with my warm market for me? For example...Monthly Statements, Notice of new products, Holiday greetings, and other services that will increase the chances of reoccurring services or referrals? To be clear, when I mean warm market I mean friends, family, clients and sales prospects. I would like it to be done via mail and e-mail.

I would recommend that you look into AgencyBuzz. It even interfaces with multiple agency management systems so you can keep your data current in one place while the management of prospect, customer and lost marketing is done via email, text, print, and social media.

In addition it can send holiday, birthday, and other events based upon segment triggers that you configure such as cross sell, age, and locale based marketing.

Learn more here...
AgencyBuzz - Digital Agency Marketing for Insurance Agents

If you would like to receive a demo of it please feel free to reach out to us at (800) 383-3482.

Thanks,

I would recommend that you look into AgencyBuzz. It even interfaces with multiple agency management systems so you can keep your data current in one place while the management of prospect, customer and lost marketing is done via email, text, print, and social media.

In addition it can send holiday, birthday, and other events based upon segment triggers that you configure such as cross sell, age, and locale based marketing.

Learn more here...
AgencyBuzz - Digital Agency Marketing for Insurance Agents

If you would like to receive a demo of it please feel free to reach out to us at (800) 383-3482.

Thanks,

This service looks interesting. Thank you for the feedback. I will give you a call later for the demo. Can you tell me a price per month or year for this service?

Noah,

The best way to get it is to bundle it with our insurance agency website solution, Insurance Website Builder. The Platinum plan includes a fully customized agency website and the AgencyBuzz product.

The cost for both is a one-time setup fee of $1,000 and $149.95/month recurring.

You can see what all is included in our Platinum plan below.

Website Plans and Pricing - Insurance Website Builder

Back