Warning: Cancer Danger for Closers

Every food become danger if limit will cross.By the way, as per my knowledge, physiologically it is not good for our mind.

Phooey! I rink coffee all the time and it posses no side bad effects at all. My mime is clear and sharp as fever. And to say that it can cause psychological issues is just wrong... wouldn't I agree... yes I do... thank you.. see there! :wacko:

If coffee causes cancer... Nancy Pelosi causes diarrhea... and even if coffee doesn't... she still does. :yes:

Nancy Pelosi causes diarrhea... :yes:

That old bat is old news. What about the cry sissy John Boehner? What about the gutless weasel Paul Ryan. They all are wretched old crooks. It must be carved in granite on the side of a mountain somewhere out West that all Speakers of the House must be self centered senile stupid S.O.B.s. Its probably carved on the same mountain where it says that all FMO's must be tight ass greedy lazy blow hearts! :biggrin:

She does cause diarrhea and she obviously has it in her own mouth (have you seen her on the news lately)!
As far as Paul Ryan goes I don't think "Speakers of the House must be self centered senile stupid S.O.B.s" qualify s him he is not stupid or old.

Phooey! I rink coffee all the time and it posses no side bad effects at all. My mime is clear and sharp as fever. And to say that it can cause psychological issues is just wrong... wouldn't I agree... yes I do... thank you.. see there! :wacko:

If coffee causes cancer... Nancy Pelosi causes diarrhea... and even if coffee doesn't... she still does. :yes:

That was a great post! and Nancy Pelosi is absolutely disgusting. That has nothing to do with politics, she's just wretched.

Back