Washington National/PMA?

Crapgame44

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
They are recruiting me. Any news on them would really help. In my area they have the County school employees. It was explained to me that 50% of the time selling just ancillaries to established group customers is very easy and pays a 32% with 7 average policies per week totaling around $3500 in annual premium. Too good to be true. The other 50% would be prospecting for new groups. Thanks

Crapgame44 said:
They are recruiting me. Any news on them would really help. In my area they have the County school employees. It was explained to me that 50% of the time selling just ancillaries to established group customers is very easy and pays a 32% with 7 average policies per week totaling around $3500 in annual premium. Too good to be true. The other 50% would be prospecting for new groups. Thanks

I think they are a part of Conseco. So my advice do not get involved with them

washington national is a very good company dont know about pma never heard anything good about them.Look to go direct you will like them.

Crapgame : "Hey Joe, how's it goin with dat Tiger (tank) guarding the bank?"
Big Joe : "Nuttin. The Sherman's (tank) broken down and nobodies gonna move dat Tiger out of the square".
Crapgame : "Then make a deal! Maybe the guy's a Republican?

CLASSIC!.............

I know about PMA, they are an Ind. Marketing Org for Washington National. Let me know if you decided to get onboard. If youre still thinking about it respond back and I will answer any questions.

Hi djohnson. I too am interviewing now with PMA. I'm not normally very motivated about selling supplements, but the ROP option resonated with me, as did the calling on existing clients/entities. I've only sold term for SelectQuote for a few months, and recently ACA as an indy, but I've dabbled in Dental, and SPLI/Annuities to Seniors.

Before finding PMA I was leaning towards 403b selling (ValuTeachers) or trying the Sr. market with Final expense/Med Sup. What do you think of PMA now? Thanks.

I have a paper UL application with Washington National just took the application today. Paramed done. Will see how it goes. $7000 premium

Back