We All Know how Important

Cornelius

Guru
1000 Post Club
Life Insurance is so for those who have seen it or have had it happen to a person you talked to can you post some examples where they turned down coverage, cancelled coverage or delayed coverage and then the grim reeper came a calling and how their decision not to get coverage effected those left behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's some times one of those things that people think won't happen any time soon where "some day" are dangerous words. People who have been through this or have a close friend who has done so completely understand the importance.

My experience in the call center agent environment for many years, we saw many tragedies at each step. One of my notable deaths was a guy that started the application process and turned down binding the coverage---he got in a car wreck and died before the policy was approved. He had no coverage.

Another was a guy that was approved as quoted, but became a ghost at delivery. He never accepted the policy (which he had is his possession) and I got a call from his wife to file a claim. Imagine breaking the news on that one..."Ma'am, your husband did get approved and had the policy in his possession to accept, I have left him numerous messages and emails but he never signed to accept and pay for it, there is no coverage in force."

Back