We are finally starting the transition to individual.....would like suggestions

Actually, they are back.

New deal, now in CO vs. FL. New owners. Marketed thru IMO's. Remains to be seen how long they will last this time.

Yes they are back, I already have that contract on the way. I am not sure how they stack up compared to the rest, and from what I am hearing everyone is unsure of how long they will be around, so they may be a backburner plan.

Looks like they're only admitted in seven states, and AL ain't one of 'em?

I am seeing this: "Currently, Imerica Life and Health offers their Preferred Series plans which include the Preferred Value Plan, Preferred Plus Plan and Preferred Family One Plan. All three plans are available in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Missouri, Texas and South Carolina."

And they are listed on the AL DOI site.

I had never heard of them until a fellow agent who writes contracts with them quoted Alex and I insurance with them. So like I said they will probably not be in my top three.

GR, Humana, Aetna and Assurant will be most of your portfolio.

That is what I was thinking. I would like to go direct with all of them BUT I will need some support and help in the beginning. Which would be the one that you would not go direct with in order to get that support. Or should I just pay the $20 a month for your site and get it from you???? ;)

That is what I was thinking. I would like to go direct with all of them BUT I will need some support and help in the beginning. Which would be the one that you would not go direct with in order to get that support. Or should I just pay the $20 a month for your site and get it from you???? ;)

Well, call me biased but my association is doing absolutely fantastic and growing steadily every day - so far everyone's extremely happy. I do offer a ton of support and training and through affiliate agents we have all the bases covered. I heavily suggest you join - great community atmosphere also.

You get all the benefits whether you go direct or not.

Well, call me biased but my association is doing absolutely fantastic and growing steadily every day - so far everyone's extremely happy. I do offer a ton of support and training and through affiliate agents we have all the bases covered. I heavily suggest you join - great community atmosphere also.

You get all the benefits whether you go direct or not.

Your response sounds like you may have thought I was being sarcastic, which I was NOT. I was being serious. I have looked at your site and I am going to sign up. I will contact you privately for more specific questions. Sorry if what I wrote seemed rude, because it was not supposed to be!

Ohhh, I think we've miscommunicated. Hence the problem with writing on boards - easy sometimes to misconstrue intent. No sarcasm at all and I look very forward to talking with you.

Back