Wealth Building Strategy

Steve20

Expert
What is your favorite wealth building strategy product that you offer to your client. I.R.A rollovers? Whole life policy? I heard a conversation in a webinar, the agent stated, "wealthy people have been using insurance to build wealth for decades." Got me thinking, what am I missing? What could I do to bring value to my clients? I would love to hear more stories how you are bringing value to your customer.

Bring more strategies to your clients, rather than products.

These videos are based on MoneyTrax's Circle of Wealth, but they are part of the mindset towards a comprehensive approach with life insurance as a cornerstone of the strategy.

A good strategy has to be implemented with a client in mind. For example .. for some random person going through their life making a steady income from their 9-5 not looking to do much else.. Whole life won't be a wealth building strategy, more like a savings tool earning higher returns than other safe money alternatives.

However, for someone who likes to have cash on hand to take advantage of opportunity ..like say a real estate investor, not only they can use that as a means to save cash and earn a higher return. They can use that cash to take advantage of opportunities that presents itself .. especially in the down market, when there are more opportunities and less people capable of taking advantage of them.

Reactions: DHK
A good strategy has to be implemented with a client in mind. For example .. for some random person going through their life making a steady income from their 9-5 not looking to do much else.. Whole life won't be a wealth building strategy, more like a savings tool earning higher returns than other safe money alternatives.

However, for someone who likes to have cash on hand to take advantage of opportunity ..like say a real estate investor, not only they can use that as a means to save cash and earn a higher return. They can use that cash to take advantage of opportunities that presents itself .. especially in the down market, when there are more opportunities and less people capable of taking advantage of them.

While not an attorney...

In some states, cash value of life insurance with immediate family as beneficiary is also creditor proof. Definitely something to find out, particularly if your state does not have a homestead exemption.

I am a brand new agent, just sat my first class earlier this year. When I saw the life part, I came home and said to my wife "I wish I knew about this stuff in High School!"

Second best time to hear about it is now.

What is your favorite wealth building strategy product that you offer to your client. I.R.A rollovers? Whole life policy? I heard a conversation in a webinar, the agent stated, "wealthy people have been using insurance to build wealth for decades." Got me thinking, what am I missing? What could I do to bring value to my clients? I would love to hear more stories how you are bringing value to your customer.
There are many strategies that are being used to increase clients wealth. Here is a brief overview of one method. Your clients can purchase an immediate annuity. Then, use the funds to buy a life insurance policy. This allows your clients to leave more money to their loved ones when they die.

Last edited:
Back