Wealth Integrity Network Group (WIN) ?

BidnitMain

Expert
Just trying to stay abreast of who is moving in to/recruiting in my area

CL post for Wealth Integrity Network Group in Seattle.

Allegedly calling and selling FE in response to TV leads

Anyone know anything about them? I dont find anything on here

I looked into a couple of "Phone IMOs" at one time and the haircut they have for leads etc was huge.

THANKS!!

Just trying to stay abreast of who is moving in to/recruiting in my area

CL post for Wealth Integrity Network Group in Seattle.

Allegedly calling and selling FE in response to TV leads

Anyone know anything about them? I dont find anything on here

I looked into a couple of "Phone IMOs" at one time and the haircut they have for leads etc was huge.

THANKS!!

Two words you need to be concerned with in your post. Recruiters and Craigslist.:skeptical:

The Tv ads on late night Tv for final expense is crazy. The other night I was up late and I counted 8 commercials for Fe in 1 1/2 hrs.

Always leery of any company using the word "Integrity" in their name.. Kind of like "Honest" Bob, etc. on the used car lot sign. :yes:

Hmm OK apparently no one has heard of them

According to their site they operate in all fifty states(Or is it 57)

Clarance Horner runs the FE side

President is Phil Dizon

Looks like staff of about 11 including a CFP for annuity sales

They offer DM as well as TV FE leads. Say "start with as little as $800" so sounds like two DM drops?

Carriers: Accordia, Aliianz, American General, American National, Assurity, AXA, Banner, Hancock, MetLIfe, Protective, Pru, Sagicor, TA, WIlliam Penn
If you know any of the players or the company would love to know more

WIN Group IMO (Wealth Integrity Network Group) - WIN Group IMO | FMO For Independent Agents Nationwide, Annuity Leads

Hmm OK apparently no one has heard of them

According to their site they operate in all fifty states(Or is it 57)

Clarance Horner runs the FE side

President is Phil Dizon

Looks like staff of about 11 including a CFP for annuity sales

They offer DM as well as TV FE leads. Say "start with as little as $800" so sounds like two DM drops?

Carriers: Accordia, Aliianz, American General, American National, Assurity, AXA, Banner, Hancock, MetLIfe, Protective, Pru, Sagicor, TA, WIlliam Penn
If you know any of the players or the company would love to know more

WIN Group IMO (Wealth Integrity Network Group) - WIN Group IMO | FMO For Independent Agents Nationwide, Annuity Leads

Well, it doesn't seem like they try to blow smoke as to earnings potential. On their FE page they say:

Average between $2,000 to $10,000 in life insurance sales monthly

Have to admit more than once-the idea of NOT printing leads and knocking on doors and getting gas and being out in the snow and searing heat etc---has sounded GREAT

Back