Web CE Test Question

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
TN
This is the 1st time I am using Web CE I just bought course but I don't see how many tries I get at test

I had wanted to take a test run see how well I do on test but do I get 1 try or 3 try's or what?

This is the 1st time I am using Web CE I just bought course but I don't see how many tries I get at test

I had wanted to take a test run see how well I do on test but do I get 1 try or 3 try's or what?

What happens if I do not pass my exam?

• Online Exams: If you do not pass an online exam, the system will automatically give you the opportunity to retest online.
• Paper Exams: If you do not pass a paper exam, WebCE will contact you and give you the option to retest online (if available) and/or send you another paper exam by regular mail.

All retakes will contain a different set of test questions from the original exam. WebCE offers unlimited retakes at no additional charge.

Also, it's an open book test.

What happens if I do not pass my exam?

• Online Exams: If you do not pass an online exam, the system will automatically give you the opportunity to retest online.
• Paper Exams: If you do not pass a paper exam, WebCE will contact you and give you the option to retest online (if available) and/or send you another paper exam by regular mail.

All retakes will contain a different set of test questions from the original exam. WebCE offers unlimited retakes at no additional charge.

Also, it's an open book test.

Awesome Thank you

Back