Web conferencing

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
I was checking out an agent site and noticed a link for web conferencing. Do any of you use such a service and link it to your site for client meetings?

Feedback appreciated.

I have been looking myself.

After doing some reading on the forum, and visiting the web site of several companies, I decided on AQ Conference.

I tried: Goto meeting, AQ Conference, Webex, Vyew, and yugma. Read up on many others.

Settled on AQ Conference.

With the others, your customer either had to download the software, or the screen configuration was difficult for them to understand, or follow.

With AQ Conference, the screen looks exactly as your desktop appears, no clutter, and you have the ability to share desktops each way, record, conference call etc...

It wasn't the cheapest, $20.00 per month, but it was the one that when I saw how it operated, I said to myself, this is how I would have done it.

I think I remember reading somewhere that you can get a discount through John's association.

It wasn't the cheapest, $20.00 per month, but it was the one that when I saw how it operated, I said to myself, this is how I would have done it.

I think I remember reading somewhere that you can get a discount through John's association.

Thru the association it is $15 per mo.

I actually like gotomeeting better. I feel it's easier to use. And you get the price reduced from there stated rate if after you do the free demo you say that you don't want to continue because they are too expensive and they drop it to $28 per mo. Yes almost double AQ, but like I said, I like the ease of it better IMHO

I went with AQ because of the price, and the fact your customer doesn't have to download anything on their end.

It's kind of hard to call a person, then require them to download a program, so you can show them a presentation.

What sealed the deal for me, was when my mother didn't want to view my sale presentation, because she had to download GoTo Meeting first.

That made me think twice.

To each his own.

I used GotoMeeting for a while but too many people complained about slow load times and some couldn't load it at all. AQ is much better for clients to sign in.

Thru the association it is $15 per mo.

I actually like gotomeeting better. I feel it's easier to use. And you get the price reduced from there stated rate if after you do the free demo you say that you don't want to continue because they are too expensive and they drop it to $28 per mo. Yes almost double AQ, but like I said, I like the ease of it better IMHO

O'Man Thanks. I was fixing to pay $50.00 a month for go meeting. My free trial ends on the 18th of the month.

I will tell them I want to cancel it because it cost too much and get the better rate.

Did you call or email them to get the discount?

So far I'm really liking Gotomeeting. I have the voip phone and I don't have to pay for long distance.

GotoMeeting is clunky - it has that junk at the top right and the client has to learn to minimize it. With AQ it's seemless and no junk on the screen.

I can start a session in about 3 seconds. I give my client the code and they can join in seconds. Not so with gotomeeting.

I use gotomeeting daily and I love it. I especially like to tape my webinars and then review the performance so I can better prepare.

Back