Web Site Quote Engine

alldaytuesdays

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Triad, NC
I've been learning (i.e. lurking) on the forums for about 6 months - regular contributors, I've picked up a lot.

Just a quick question, could not find anything using 'Search' function... Does anyone integrate a quote engine on their web site that they would recommend?

I am familiar with Norvax (pros/cons), but who is their competition?

Thank you, in advance, for any opinions/feedback.

Somarco has it right as far as viable providers

contact Michael at Quotit, for Quotit related questions

714 564 5056

I use Norvax. I have been satisfied. Response time to questions and technical issues is always important to me. Norvax has done well in these areas.

In your case, you may want to see what carriers each of the companies has available for you. That may be important.

Web Search was used in this post.
NuttyProfessor was not used in this post.

I've had an account with Norvax for over a year. I was generally pleased with Norvax, but opted to switch to Quotit because of it's group health quote engine and some carriers it lists that aren't on Norvax.

Quotit said that it could make one of it's template websites look a lot like my existing site with Norvax. Quotit's finished product looked nothing like my existing website. I told them this and they did nothing about it (other than charge me, anyway). It was nothing like they said it would be, so I never opened the site and never used it. Nevertheless, Quotit charged me a monthly fee in addition to the building fee and wouldn't refund my money when I told them they hadn't met my criteria for building the site.

In short, Quotit refused to refund my money in spite of the fact that they either couldn't or wouldn't design my website even close to my specs that I detailed to them beforehand. Lucky for me, I never shut down my Norvax account or Norvax-hosted website. I'm staying put. Norvax isn't perfect, but I'm satisfied and intend to stick with them.

I don't recommend Quotit.

Last edited:
Thanks Mark, will keep your info. Signed up two weeks ago. Everything we wanted. If anyone is interested, please take the demo tour.

Back