WebCE Coupon Code for Dec/2013

Just got an email for $5 off on WebCE and thought I would share it.

[FONT=&quot]During the month of December, enjoy [FONT=&quot]$5.00 off[/FONT] your insurance CE order when you use [FONT=&quot]coupon code H690232[/FONT]. This offer expires 12/31/2013. [/FONT]

Last edited:
Just got an email for $5 off on WebCE and thought I would share it.

[FONT=&quot]During the month of December, enjoy [FONT=&quot]$5.00 off[/FONT] your insurance CE order when you use [FONT=&quot]coupon code H690232[/FONT]. This offer expires 12/31/2013. [/FONT]

Did you enjoy it before you shared it?:D

MI does it every 2 years. I have to do it early for LTC cert every 2 years. It is due the off year.

We just do the LTC certification once. They added a 3 hour ethics requirement class that has to be done live. What a joke! The 1st year they had it we were told that if we were even one minute late we wouldn't be allowed in. The instructor was 45 minutes late, and she got to come in. Where's the ethics in that?:skeptical:

We just do the LTC certification once. They added a 3 hour ethics requirement class that has to be done live. What a joke! The 1st year they had it we were told that if we were even one minute late we wouldn't be allowed in. The instructor was 45 minutes late, and she got to come in. Where's the ethics in that?:skeptical:

Yea, we have to do the ethics every 2 years also for 3 credits. It is the only time you can take the class as a duplicate.

LTC for us and all Federal Program States require a 4 credit refresher every 2 years after taking the 8 credit initial class to maintain the Federal Program Requirement. I do not believe IL is a Federal Program Participant, so you are lucky.

One thing about MI is that you cannot take the same class twice. So if you like WebCE or any online vendor and they do not update their classes to a new Class ID code you have to change vendors to get a new ID coded class that does not duplicate....Real pain in the A... if you ask me.

I know I will be asked what States are in the Federal Program....Here is the list:
ARKANSAS
CALIFORNIA
CONNECTICUT
FLORIDA
GEORGIA
IDAHO
INDIANA
KANSAS
MICHIGAN
MINNESOTA
MISSOURI
NEW YORK
NEBRASKA
N DAKATA
OHIO
OKLAHOMA
OREGON
PENNSYLVANIA
S DAKOTA
TEXAS
VIRGINIA

Yea, we have to do the ethics every 2 years also for 3 credits. It is the only time you can take the class as a duplicate.

LTC for us and all Federal Program States require a 4 credit refresher every 2 years after taking the 8 credit initial class to maintain the Federal Program Requirement. I do not believe IL is a Federal Program Participant, so you are lucky.

One thing about MI is that you cannot take the same class twice. So if you like WebCE or any online vendor and they do not update their classes to a new Class ID code you have to change vendors to get a new ID coded class that does not duplicate....Real pain in the A... if you ask me.

I know I will be asked what States are in the Federal Program....Here is the list:
ARKANSAS
CALIFORNIA
CONNECTICUT
FLORIDA
GEORGIA
IDAHO
INDIANA
KANSAS
MICHIGAN
MINNESOTA
MISSOURI
NEW YORK
NEBRASKA
N DAKATA
OHIO
OKLAHOMA
OREGON
PENNSYLVANIA
S DAKOTA
TEXAS
VIRGINIA

Hahaha, I wasn't going to ask. We can't duplicate the courses within a certain time frame...seems like 5 years. The place I use keeps track for me too. I don't worry about the LTC anymore. I have John Hancock just in case. The last time I talked to anyone about it, they wanted a guarantee that the premium wouldn't go up. The premiums are so high that I decided to concentrate on the Short Term policies.

Hahaha, I wasn't going to ask. We can't duplicate the courses within a certain time frame...seems like 5 years. The place I use keeps track for me too. I don't worry about the LTC anymore. I have John Hancock just in case. The last time I talked to anyone about it, they wanted a guarantee that the premium wouldn't go up. The premiums are so high that I decided to concentrate on the Short Term policies.

I hear you. We have a focus on the Short Term (Recovery Care) plans too. One thing we sell a whole lot of is the KemperHHC.

Actually, we have been selling more of that on Direct Mail FE leads than Life. Since we mail to the FE target income of $20k-$50k we get more middle class people that are more open to the KemperHHC plans. Then all we do is look at updating their current Life Plans on delivery of the HHC plans and have good success at rolling/replacing the plans into a new Life Plan that have the ADBR-Nursing Home Riders.

Latest posts

Back