WebCE Coupons/Vouchers?

Discussion in 'Insurance Continuing Education Forum' started by undisclosed, Jan 20, 2012.

1. undisclosed

undisclosed Expert

I'm getting ready to order my CE courses but figured I'd check on here to see if I can save any money before I order. With their "24 hours for $44.95" deal and $1 filing fee per hour, my total for four courses and 24 hours is $68.95.

All I could find with a quick Google search was a $5 off coupon code. I searched on here and saw that Mark Rosenthal is a reseller and has vouchers from time to time, but I'm just a lowly n00b who can't send PMs so I'm throwing it out there to see if anyone can help.

Thanks!

2. Mark

Mark Guru

State:
    Georgia
    I can buy vouchers at cost at $13 each, but have to put like 100 of them at a time.

I did this one year and offered them at cost and didnt sell but like half of them. I ended up giving about 40 of them away for free on this forum.

Rosenthal Financial Services

3. CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD Guru

State:
    Ohio
    Oh well. I already bought Hondros at about $70. All online. Little quizzes. Need 100% on all quizzes but if you have been in the business for a while, you won't miss a question.

4. STIBROKER

STIBROKER Super Moderator Moderator

State:
    Texas
  5. Mark

Mark Guru

State:
    Georgia
    In some states, if you do it online, dont you have to have a witness or something?

6. somarco

somarco Guru

State:
    Georgia
    In GA someone has to say they are proctoring your exam and give SSN and other information.

7. YouGotMyMoney

YouGotMyMoney Guru

State:
    Florida
    at least there's one good reason for living in FL, though I can't come up with any more.

8. somarco

somarco Guru

State:
    Georgia
    I said proctoring, not proctologisting.

9. DHK

DHK Guru

State:
    California
    Not in California! I just get the exam, open the PDF file and search within the PDF document to find my answers, hit submit and it's done!

The only time I've ever needed a proctor was for any test through The American College - either a testing center or someone to proctor the exam.

10. Justin Bilyj

Justin Bilyj Guru

State:
    Ohio
    I love webce! Just finished estate planning and retirement strategies, next is iras, business insurance, and trusts and probate. Great introduction to other areas of insurance.