Kaplan Financial

WebCE Coupons/Vouchers?

Discussion in 'Insurance Continuing Education Forum' started by undisclosed, Jan 20, 2012.

1. xrac

xrac Well-Known Member

State:
    Indiana
    Same here in Indiana.

2. mmaedelins

mmaedelins Well-Known Member

State:
    New Jersey
    I was thinking of going with Kaplan's $60 for 365 days of unlimited online CE access. Anyone try this out?

3. xrac

xrac Well-Known Member

State:
    Indiana
    Use promotion number C338274, and receive $5.00 off your next insurance CE order from WebCE. Hurry, offer expires 06/30/13.

4. somarco

somarco Well-Known Member

State:
    Georgia
    WebCE has never charged a filing fee.

Are you affiliated with iwantmyce.com?

Kinda looks like you are.

5. Larry Tew

Larry Tew Well-Known Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Shay, you've posted 4 times today spamming your services. Put this in the Offers section. Thanks.

6. somarco

somarco Well-Known Member

State:
    Georgia
    Offers are not allowed until you have 100 posts, unless that rule has changed.

7. Larry Tew

Larry Tew Well-Known Member

State:
    North Carolina
    And interestingly, I just looked for the Offers section and couldn't find it. Never mind, found it.

But to your earlier post, I believe WebCE charged me $1 per credit hour for filing if I remember correctly. But it was in the price, not an add-on.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2013
  8. xrac

xrac Well-Known Member

State:
    Indiana
    Happy Holidays from WebCE. Join us, as we ring in the holiday cheer with December savings. During the month of December, enjoy $5.00 off your insurance CE order when you use coupon code E0006108. This offer expires 12/31/2015. $5.00 Off Your Insurance CE Order!

9. xrac

xrac Well-Known Member

State:
    Indiana
    Don't miss out on May Savings at WebCE. During the month of May, enjoy $5.00 off your insurance CE order when you use coupon code B811137. But hurry, this offer expires 05/31/2016.

WebCE provides quality online insurance continuing education courses to insurance agents and financial planners. Our online insurance CE course catalog includes state-specific insurance CE courses, like NAIC 4-hour annuity training, long-term care CE, flood insurance training, ethics, law and many more. Classroom equivalent insurance CE courses are also available in Texas and Utah.