WEBSITE CONTENT: Where Can I Find Free Web Content?

maxins09

Expert
I currently have my web desinger creating a new and first website for our P&C Agency. Where can I find free insurance related content to add to our site?
Also, would it be better for me to write my own website content for each line of insurance?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Nick

Ezine will make you copy their links and give them credit (which may mean giving a competitor a backlink). You may also want to consider a PLR database, I have a few and if nothing else they can give you ideas.

That said, it would be much better for you to write (or have someone right) original quality content for your site.

Write your own unique, original content. Or, as mentioned above, use a service like TextBroker or oDesk to find someone to write the content for you. If you take content from somewhere else on the web yours will be labeled as "duplicate content" and Google will never rank your pages where users see them.

Thank you all. My best option at this point is to write my own content. It's just time consuming....but I've got to do it. thanks again!

If your that lazy just hire through elance.com you can get like 500 words for $5-$10

Last edited by a moderator:
Back