Website for Lead Generation

axeman462

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
I am considering using Vistaprint to make the website.

What are somethings I should know, or take into consideration before getting started?

Never used Vistaprint. No opinion one way or the other.

If you want a site for lead generation you need to decide how much time and $$$ you are willing to invest to make it "visible" on the web. Depending on how deep your pockets are, and your market niche, it can take months or years before a site is a profitable venture.

My site is a Vistaprint site. I like it, comes with email etc. You can do meta and keywords etc. There's a ton of landing page companies out there, with vista I can mimic the same features and layouts. Their pricing is good too. I put my layout together in one day, populated content (still doing content), up and running...

If you want a site for lead generation you need to decide how much time and $$$ you are willing to invest to make it "visible" on the web. Depending on how deep your pockets are, and your market niche, it can take months or years before a site is a profitable venture.

He's right getting a website up is easy. Getting found and converting is what costs time and money.

Especially for lead gen, you're going to want to have some idea or strategy for driving traffic to the site once it's up.

Good luck.

He's right getting a website up is easy. Getting found and converting is what costs time and money.

Especially for lead gen, you're going to want to have some idea or strategy for driving traffic to the site once it's up.

Good luck.

What are some effective strategies insurance agents use?
Facebook? Local newspaper ads? Google ads?

Justin, just a thought. You might want to look at a different color scheme. Red is subconsciously a DANGER color. If you want to stick with the red family maroon might be better. Shades of blue better still.

Also use a white background against black typeface. If old people (like me) go to your site sometimes the black lettering doesn't stand out as well as it does against boring white.

Axe, FB ads work well for me but there is a learning curve. PPC through Bing and Google is a waste of $$$ unless you want to hire a pro and you have deep pockets.

Work on your content and monitor your traffic. Eventually Google, Bing and Yahoo will find you but it is going to take time.

Justin, just a thought. You might want to look at a different color scheme. Red is subconsciously a DANGER color. If you want to stick with the red family maroon might be better. Shades of blue better still.

Also use a white background against black typeface. If old people (like me) go to your site sometimes the black lettering doesn't stand out as well as it does against boring white.

Axe, FB ads work well for me but there is a learning curve. PPC through Bing and Google is a waste of $$$ unless you want to hire a pro and you have deep pockets.

Work on your content and monitor your traffic. Eventually Google, Bing and Yahoo will find you but it is going to take time.

What is it that needs to be learned when it comes to FB ads?

How to create a non-selling ad. Same for your FB page.

lol now I'm really confused. Isn't the whole idea of an ad to sell? Why would I want a "non-selling" ad? That just sounds counter-intuitive.

Forgive me for my ignorance. I am new to building websites, and advertising online.

It's only a danger color if you are not from Ohio. In Ohio this color is a color of VICTORY!!!

Latest posts

Back