website for MSIS

maryjd123

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
wyoming
For everyone who had asked why they didn't have one before -- I got an email from MSIS - Medicare Supplement Insurance Services --

www.msis.us

hopefully this will help someone -- depending on what state you are in they provide leads

( from now on I will be short, simple and to the point - no enthusiasm for a company)
:noteworthy:

For everyone who had asked why they didn't have one before -- I got an email from MSIS - Medicare Supplement Insurance Services --

www.msis.us

hopefully this will help someone -- depending on what state you are in they provide leads

( from now on I will be short, simple and to the point - no enthusiasm for a company)
:noteworthy:

I think you should still post your feelings about a company Mary J. And we as thorough agents will ascertain certain companies if they will be a good fit for our needs or not.

How many times has somebody you trusted said: ' hey, stay away from....' or 'hey, check out....,' and we proceed accordingly?

Everybody will have something to say based on an experience of one or another. To each his/her own - as the old adage goes.

It's too bad though that some formulate an opinion, however, without having had tried something. (off topic. " I hate shusi." "Really, have you ever tried it?" "No. Just the thought though makes me want to...") Okay, folks, do we get the point here? I'm not trying to sound like a smart a$$ but seriously, apply the analogy here as best and able as you may.

Here's a gal who is encouraging you as others to post with feeling/s about companies, be it FMOs or carriers. I.E. = I had my share rugg gruff with Wellcare earlier in the year and explained why. A few other agents shared similar experiences to mine. Okay, so I know it was not just me. Cool. A few agents asked me about Parker and Associates and I exlained mine. They agreed. Okay, our findings validated an opinion they are A SEVERE NEGATIVE! Nice.

Others conveyed Coventry's. A few others posted about Universal. And last, a small bunch talked about some bull Pyramid pulled. Not cool on going retroactive on commissions and such. Fooey.

These findings and experiences and or feelings hence help us indy's choose wisely and proceed accordingly in our future and clients' future too, should we write such companies.

I think it's important to still write with a thumbs up or down with warranted experiences of course. Now I am not that naive to think there is one perfect outfit out here - regardless of the niche. Okay. But at least knowing the pluses and minuses and weighing them can help delete something from our screen without having to read through a bunch of fluff ahead of time and we'll be able to save some time and grief on our end. That's my point, nonetheless.

So please keep writing Mary J. and others too - only where it's warranted! Okay, or even if you personally know an agent who had outstanding or piss poor service with an FMO and or carrier. That is good too. Buyer beware of course. This is where the light of caveat flashes incessantly. Just because what one agent or several agents experience, does not mean I or others will too. It's just nice to know in advance what the down is with the good. It sure helps to plan ahead for those rocky, slippery roads ahead should our paths lead to such. My thoughts, or opinion. Take as you may guys and gals.

Last edited:
Ok you have convinced me that i shouldnt just shut my mouth ;)

as for MSIS for an FMO -- I have found that they are great for me -- I only use them for the Continental Care contract with Continental Life and UCT for medsups here in Wyoming -- i have the whole state of Wyoming -- i get about 10 to 15 leads a week from them -- I am on advanced commission and I have a good contract ---

I know that a couple of other people have signed up with them and were not able to get leads in their state --- I do know that when I do move back to Ohio that I will not get leads -- as the state is saturated with agents already -- but they will give me past and present turning 65 lists to work off of...

and of course my rep Jonathan is wonderful as well... and that helps..

Back