Website Quote Engine

the do

Expert
When it comes to providing your prospects quotes, what are all of you using? Do any of you have anything like what Norvax offers for individual health and dental, a quote engine that produces rates and plans from the major carriers? I've been looking but haven't find anything yet. Sharing what you are currently using on your websites whether its a quote request form that gets sent to your email or its a website that has instant quotes like norvax, is greatly appreciated! Cheers

You know what I like about you chumps is that some days you are straight forward and some days you are sarcastic. Keeps everyone guessing

No guessing on this. He's right on the money. If you want to do online quotes, those are the way to go. You have a few other options if you just want to run comparison quotes and send them to your prospects, but, they have more drawbacks.

Do you have something against Norvax or Quotit!?

You can use the carriers sites if you want to do them one at a time. You can use the carriers software if you want to do it on your computer, but if you want to provide quotes from multiple carriers, Norvax or Quotit! are your best options.

Dan

Sam -

Could be wrong, but it doesn't seem that Health Connect is an autoquote tool that can be incorporated into a website.

Hello everyone

I am from HealthConnect and happy to answer any questions.

For the last question/comment, just wanted to add that HealthConnect now does offer brokers an option to place a link on their website that would allow individuals to run their own quotes (for individual and family plans) and enroll online, if they wish.

Latest posts

Back