Website

This is the main thing that has held me back, I am a good agent, I am a terrible writer. writing is my kryptonite.

Nothing else is holding me back

Half the reason I was going to go with them is they were to deal with content writing ,extra cost but to me it would be worth it, Except what you say means it wont work they way I want it to

I know what you mean I'm a horrible writer as well! It depends on if you want to spend $500+ for the set up fee along with monthly payments. It's cheaper than some companies like Astonish. I nearly choked when they told me how much their site was a month.

I know what you mean I'm a horrible writer as well! It depends on if you want to spend $500+ for the set up fee along with monthly payments. It's cheaper than some companies like Astonish. I nearly choked when they told me how much their site was a month.

I still have a lot of investigation yet to do, I have AEP coming up too, This is why I am not doing anything till Jan, I have to see all this hoopla they are talking about with their lead manager and supposedly much better drip email. There are other features that I don't know much about yet.

Honestly If I retain 5 extra clients, Get 5 extra referrals and close 5 extra lead and sell 5 extra FE cross sells, Each Year because of their system it's worth it.

However, If like you said, The content is all copy and paste and obvious, Then that does not help me if I need to write content

I still have a lot of investigation yet to do, I have AEP coming up too, This is why I am not doing anything till Jan, I have to see all this hoopla they are talking about with their lead manager and supposedly much better drip email. There are other features that I don't know much about yet.

Honestly If I retain 5 extra clients, Get 5 extra referrals and close 5 extra lead and sell 5 extra FE cross sells, Each Year because of their system it's worth it.

However, If like you said, The content is all copy and paste and obvious, Then that does not help me if I need to write content

I wouldn't do it.

The only people they are selling is agents, not consumers. I just took over one of my dad's websites from an FMO that he is not sending business to anymore; it's junk. There is not a snowballs chance in hell it will ever get traffic. Unless they are going to get you a local listing on page 1 of the three major search engines, I can't see it being worth anything.

I wouldn't do it.

The only people they are selling is agents, not consumers. I just took over one of my dad's websites from an FMO that he is not sending business to anymore; it's junk. There is not a snowballs chance in hell it will ever get traffic. Unless they are going to get you a local listing on page 1 of the three major search engines, I can't see it being worth anything.

I get that, I am talking about the other stuff,

1 I buy exclusive internet leads, They claim to have a good drip email system, Also even if it is not better then the one I am currently using, My thought is when a prospect opens my drip email, maybe it adds more credibility, maybe it will add a deal or 2 each month, Plus they say they have email outreach programs that increase retention and referrals as well as aiding in cross sell.

I mean all this sounds good, but then again it could be bull,

I get that, I am talking about the other stuff,

1 I buy exclusive internet leads, They claim to have a good drip email system, Also even if it is not better then the one I am currently using, My thought is when a prospect opens my drip email, maybe it adds more credibility, maybe it will add a deal or 2 each month, Plus they say they have email outreach programs that increase retention and referrals as well as aiding in cross sell.

I mean all this sounds good, but then again it could be bull,

Let's just say this. I've gotten more leads from the yellow pages than I have from the website. Our bounce rate on our website is about 10 seconds. They look at it, then they leave. And the website is fairly animated.

When I say "ours" it's my family's agency. I worked with him for a while then moved to an agency management group.

Let's just say this. I've gotten more leads from the yellow pages than I have from the website. Our bounce rate on our website is about 10 seconds. They look at it, then they leave. And the website is fairly animated.

When I say "ours" it's my family's agency. I worked with him for a while then moved to an agency management group.

I get that, What I am interested in knowing, Is will a website in email on my drip marketing add credibility and equal higher close ratio?

Will ITC's systems help retention, Referrals and cross sell?

They use all kinds of stuff from what I am told, I have yet to fully grasp all the material I had asked them to send me.It is probably something I am going to try next Jan unless people say it is all just blowing smoke

But I am interested in hearing from people who have used this

----------

As far as leads go Maybe or maybe not on SEO , leaning towards not

Maybe Ill try PPC maybe not, The leads I get now work

I am most interested in increasing my efficiency, More than obtaining leads

Back