Websites for Senior Insurance

Mr C

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Are there any companies that have pre-done templates for Senior Agencies?

You can find a premade insurance template at ThemeForest.net for around $50 or less.

Just go there and search for "insurance agency" in the search box. There is nothing there for the senior market specifically so you will have to personalize it for this market.

I prefer WordPress as I have worked with it for many years. They have templates for other platforms as well (HTML5, Joomla, etc)

I could probably design, optimize and local rank a senior insurance website to page one of google in 30 days. Would require a little work on the agents end for a little content but other than that nothing much else needed. Ive ranked both of my websites with numerous key words to page one of google over and over and over...many of the search terms I rank #1 on google out of millions of search results.

I would suggest that you do a bit of research in regards to what sort of "websites" are best for seniors.

Are you looking to target the seniors themselves or the people that help them? They may be two different products.

Back