Weight Tables

ABC

Guru
1000 Post Club
I am writing a lot more Standard 2 for weight. Along with this I have had a lot declines due to high weight with HBP & HChol.

So I have started giving my declines and rate ups the weight loss speech. This speech is informing of the weight tables and how much weight they have to lose to get preferred rates or just approved. The I throw out there how much money they will save.

So far no one has gotten mad at me.

Anyone else frustrated with all the over weight people?

I myself just hit Standard 1 so I have to lose 20 lbs.

Blame Bush.

If he hadn't ruined the economy people would have jobs and could stay on the employer group plan. Obama tried to help by paying the bulk of their COBRA premiums with our dollars but then the Republicans told him not to do that any more.

SLAP!

Sorry, my keyboard is possessed by some left wing virus.

Yeah, there are a lot of fatties out there who want to take it out on the agent because the insurance companies just don't care about them.

I am writing a lot more Standard 2 for weight. Along with this I have had a lot declines due to high weight with HBP & HChol.

So I have started giving my declines and rate ups the weight loss speech. This speech is informing of the weight tables and how much weight they have to lose to get preferred rates or just approved. The I throw out there how much money they will save.

my boy my boy....dont u know the tricks of trade? lol :1arghh:

if they have hbp n hc u tell them the weight they would have to be at to get std 1 rates and say what is ur weight again?

now that's what I heard another agent say so dont take my word for it. :)

If you go anywhere or look around you can see how heavy people are. It goes hand in hand with other problems (pre-diabetic, hbp, cholestrol). I tell people all the time that aren't in the business about the issues we see with the overweight, people in their 20s and 30s already on cholestrol and high blood meds. That is just crazy!

Health insurance reform is not the answer, HEALTH reform is. We wouldn't have the problems we have today if it weren't for that.

Getting off my horse now and going to have a beer (a light beer of course!). Happy Friday!

I heard on good authority from an actuary who worked in the underwriting department from a large, national carrier not too long ago that high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and smoking is the "triple threat" and auto decline regardless of weight and age. Just saying...

Getting off my horse now and going to have a beer (a light beer of course!). Happy Friday!

Don't get off that horse, stay on it and ride with Jacqueline and me. We need to form a huge posse to turn that trend around.

We are building a restaurant and will be serving a fine dining, healthy menu for lunch and dinner. There will be no fryers in the kitchen. Portions will be reasonable and no "all you can eat" specials, we do not want to attract that kind of customer. Excellent selection of wine and beer only.

Jacqueline and I intend to do our part to try to put people back on track.

Back