Welcome to Our New Advertiser, Testeachers

Sam

Founder
Administrator
I would like to welcome Testeachers as the new sponsor of our Continuing Education and Pre-licensing forum. Scott and his team have done a great job with their technology and execution and are very passionate about educating insurance agents.

I hope that when the time for your ce courses comes, that every forum member will give them a shot!

I use Hondros (all online). However, it's all about price. In two years when I have to do it again, I'll look you guys up.

Looks like they're only in a few states.

I've used WebCE before, but I think they ran $40 anyway. Imagine all I could learn with unlimited!

Glad to see a new advertiser. However, after looking at the "sticky" thread about the CE packages, I would like to recommend that you include for California:
- State Annuity CE course (8 & 4 hours)
- State Long-Term Care CE course (8 hours)

For annuity & LTC producers, this would make the CA CE package more competitive.

I currently use kruise.com and for $39.95, I get Unlimited CE credits, including Annuity, LTC, and ethics courses for 1 year.

I would like to welcome Testeachers as the new sponsor of our Continuing Education and Pre-licensing forum. Scott and his team have done a great job with their technology and execution and are very passionate about educating insurance agents. I hope that when the time for your ce courses comes, that every forum member will give them a shot!

Is there a link. My license is due for renewal soon. I'll try them out.

Back