Welcome to Our New Advertiser, Testeachers

Depends on your state and course, but taking a quick look at their pricing, their bundle packages appear to be $36.95 (with an extra fee for more than 24 hours). Ours are priced at $34.95 and include all the hours necessary to meet your CE requirements. Hope this answers your question!

Yes but why do you bundle L&H and P&C modules together not everyone is dual licensed.

I'm using testeachers right now for my 65. So far, very happy. I guess I'll give my final thoughts based on whether I pass my test or not. LOL :D

Hi Josh,

SuccessCE is a different school that we will recommend students to if we do not have a course available yet on ABCE.

----------

Yes but why do you bundle L&H and P&C modules together not everyone is dual licensed.
We do this because students in that particular state may take an approved course in any line of authority to obtain their Continuing Education credits. While it is recommended that they take courses pertaining to their license type we don't want to limit our students.

Hi Josh,

SuccessCE is a different school that we will recommend students to if we do not have a course available yet on ABCE.

----------

We do this because students in that particular state may take an approved course in any line of authority to obtain their Continuing Education credits. While it is recommended that they take courses pertaining to their license type we don't want to limit our students.

I was going to comment on that being a waste of continueing education on a line of authority that is not held but have rethought my position. It is very possible I would learn the most from a P&C course considering of how little I tend to gain from CE courses.

Back