Welcome to Our New Executive Editor!

Sam

Founder
Administrator
We are very excited to welcome the forum's new Executive Editor, Brian Anderson. Brian is going to be an amazing addition to the Forum's team and will really help raise the level of information and discourse on the forum from day 1. Please join me in welcoming Brian and be kind, he doesn't yet know what kind of animals we really are.

Press release follows:

DENVER, May 23, 2014 – Brian Anderson is joining Insurance-Forums as Executive Editor, effective May 27, 2014.

Anderson comes to Insurance-Forums.net after a brief stint with Key Media’s Insurance Business America and Insurance Business Canada magazines, where he was the managing editor for the two commercial insurance market-focused titles. Prior to that, he spent five years with New York-based B2B media company Summit Professional Networks, where he was the Editor of Life Insurance Selling and the Executive Managing Editor of National Underwriter Life and Health. He was also Content Director for the company’s portal website, LifeHealthPro.com, and served as the site’s Your Practice channel editor. Prior to taking over Life Insurance Selling in March of 2009, Anderson served as Editor of Senior Market Advisor magazine, which has recently been rebranded as Retirement Advisor.

During his years covering the life insurance and financial services industries, Anderson has focused on generating content around analysis of key insurance industry issues and trends, and providing cutting-edge best practices information to help insurance producers build their books of business. In 2013, Anderson spoke on U.S. life insurance distribution trends at the Fasecolda International Seminar on Life in Bogota, Colombia, and moderated panel sessions on distribution and wealth management at the New York Executive Conference and the Insurance Accounting and Systems Association (IASA) Annual Conference in Washington, D.C.

At Insurance-Forums.net, Anderson will work to develop articles, tips, case studies and commentaries that complement the issues, concerns and ideas expressed in ongoing discussion threads by Insurance-Forums.net’s more than 49,500 members.

“For years I have been focused on providing life insurance producers with useful, targeted content to help them with their marketing, prospecting, sales and practice management strategies, while also working to help producers understand important developing issues and trends that impact their business,” Anderson said. “I am anxious to build on the tremendous success of Insurance-Forums.net and will strive to take it to the next level to make it an even more valuable resource for insurance industry professionals.”

Anderson is based in the Denver area, and lives in Highlands Ranch, Colo., with his wife and two children.

He can be reached at [email protected]

Welcome to the forum, Brian. We can be a rowdy bunch but mostly we share helpful information and play pranks like we were back in college.

Thanks for the welcomes! I look forward to working at generating useful, interesting content, delving into issues that matter most to insurance agents, and generally working to enhance discussions as best I can. As the former Editor of Life Insurance Selling, I often found myself exploring the threads on Insurance Forums and was always impressed with the depth, variety and expertise regularly displayed in posts by members. I'm excited to be a part of it now!
-Brian Anderson
Executive Editor

Thanks for the welcomes! I look forward to working at generating useful, interesting content, delving into issues that matter most to insurance agents, and generally working to enhance discussions as best I can. As the former Editor of Life Insurance Selling, I often found myself exploring the threads on Insurance Forums and was always impressed with the depth, variety and expertise regularly displayed in posts by members. I'm excited to be a part of it now!
-Brian Anderson
Executive Editor

Welcome aboard! Over the years this has been an invaluable resource to thousands of agents and I'm sure having you here will only improve the quality.

Back