Well care purl

For what's it worth you're better off using Agent Connect and submitting a ticket for help. I'd strongly encourage you to create a, "How to Enroll," 3-5 minute webinar for single enrollments. For dual apps, you're better off doing it yourself for the time being. Bit of a PITA, but the peace of mind goes a long way when you're trying to scale things.

just tested my purl by inserting my info broker code in the link Chaz posted and it works. No notification from wellcare that it was live.

Follow up questions for those who use it, is it browser specific (ie Internet Explorer)?

Also, going through their app, but when selecting a reason for enrollment, they don't have an option for AEP, any idea on what the client is supposed to check? There is "new to Medicare" at the top, but nothing about AEP.

It does have this as a second option "I am enrolled in a MA plan and want to make a change during the MA open enrollment period (MA oep)" I guess that is the AEP selection??

Also, going through their app, but when selecting a reason for enrollment, they don't have an option for AEP, any idea on what the client is supposed to check? There is "new to Medicare" at the top, but nothing about AEP.

It does have this as a second option "I am enrolled in a MA plan and want to make a change during the MA open enrollment period (MA oep)" I guess that is the AEP selection??

I’ve always left it blank every year.

If it’s an AEP app you skip that step. For a 1/1 effective date it’s presumed AEP unless you choose one of the other “exception” elections on that list. They’re not the only carrier that has their app set up that way. This is confusing to some clients—and agents, apparently—because it isn’t made clear enough in that attestation of eligibility section above the list of elections that if it is AEP no eligibility selection is required. SilverScript does this step well as they make AEP one of the boxes to check.

mine isn't working either. I called broker support and after having them try it over and over and being put on hold multiple times they told me I need to contact my local agent manager :/ like I know who that is lol

WCMason,
Thanks. Most of the other PDP e-apps I do have that verbiage in there. Should have realized that was the case.

If it’s an AEP app you skip that step. For a 1/1 effective date it’s presumed AEP unless you choose one of the other “exception” elections on that list. They’re not the only carrier that has their app set up that way. This is confusing to some clients—and agents, apparently—because it isn’t made clear enough in that attestation of eligibility section above the list of elections that if it is AEP no eligibility selection is required. SilverScript does this step well as they make AEP one of the boxes to check.
Not sure about the PURL, but I had one client confused since AEP did not show up. Funny that on the paper app at least in GA, there's an AEP box choice under the licensed insured broker signature page. Brilliant!!! for folks who are supposed to sign themselves up through the PURL not sure if that choice exists. I'm a little cynical, but someone could easily jump off, call Wellcare, and poof no commissions.

Clients (h/w) did two wellcare pdp apps via purl today...supposedly. Apps haven't shown up yet. Will give it a couple days.

Not sure about the PURL, but I had one client confused since AEP did not show up. Funny that on the paper app at least in GA, there's an AEP box choice under the licensed insured broker signature page. Brilliant!!! for folks who are supposed to sign themselves up through the PURL not sure if that choice exists. I'm a little cynical, but someone could easily jump off, call Wellcare, and poof no commissions.

That happened to me with a SilverScript plan. I emailed broker support and they reviewed and gave me the commission.

Back