Well Just Got My First Threat....

^ definitely! Taking note of the 180 days also.

I’m just trying to wrap my head around how I asked the lead company about this and they advised me incorrectly which could leave me legally liable.

I’m not sure I want to buy leads from them anymore.

Anyhow the people on the DNC registry means you can’t call them (if they requested info more than 90 days ago) but you can door knock? Just double checking the DNC means not to call vs not to contact at all

Last edited:

I’m just trying to wrap my head around how I asked the lead company about this and they advised me incorrectly which could leave me legally liable.

Anyhow the people on the DNC registry means you can’t call them (if they requested info more than 90 days ago) but you can door knock? Just double checking the DNC means not to call vs not to contact at all
Correct, DNC is for phone calls. Knock away. :yes:

You spoke of " D " leads in post #1 . . . You bought " D " leads?

^Lol!!!

Yes. I’m on a tight budget. Plus I wanted to call through a lot of people without fear of messing up. And if I got lots of no’s i wouldn’t be as frustrated as I would had I got tons of no’s from people I paid $40+ per person to contact.

And surprisingly the first few people I contacted set/kept appointments and filled out apps.

The manager just hooked me up with some B and C leads lately and getting some better results (more appointments per dial and all appoints set have been kept) however the manager never mentioned this DNC check and also it looks like only A leads can be called right away without cross checking their numbers on DNC registry

Last edited:
^Lol!!!

Yes. I’m on a tight budget. Plus I wanted to call through a lot of people without fear of messing up. And if I got lots of no’s i wouldn’t be as frustrated as I would had I got tons of no’s from people I paid $40+ per person to contact.

And surprisingly the first few people I contacted set/kept appointments and filled out apps.

The manager just hooked me up with some B and C leads lately and getting some better results (more appointments per dial and all appoints set have been kept) however the manager never mentioned this DNC check and also it looks like only A leads can be called right away without cross checking their numbers on DNC registry

Depends on how old the "A" lead is . . .

Back