Wellcare Certification

SportsNut

Guru
1000 Post Club
IN
What a bear...

Others have complained about Humana's annual Cert... nowhere close to the cert courses at Wellcare. Humongo pain; about a 4 1/2 hr ordeal.

Does anyone else offer Wellcare here...? They have stepped up their MA plans this yr to be among the top MA plans in my area.

What a bear...

Others have complained about Humana's annual Cert... nowhere close to the cert courses at Wellcare. Humongo pain; about a 4 1/2 hr ordeal.

Does anyone else offer Wellcare here...? They have stepped up their MA plans this yr to be among the top MA plans in my area.

How is their network there? Down here they've had the best benefits (albeit by a slight margain) some years, but there were key hospitals and Dr. groups that weren't in the network.

I'm in central FL and took the WellCare training too. I did it a few weeks ago but it didn't seem any more than Humana or UHC.

I'm only offering PUP during AEP but I'm sure ill write some after AEP. I have only 15 people on wellcare now. They have FL hospitals which a lot of plans do not

One cool thing WellCare is doing this year is they give you your own personal URL that you can put on your website or business card. From the URL clients can sign up without you being with the client and you don't need a Scope!

PUP is the first company ever to have its very own iOS app where you can enroll people on your iPhone or iPad. If WellCare and PUP could combine both ideas, it would be awesome

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

Last edited:
Chazm, I haven't received anything from PUP about the iOS app. That sounds great. Is that for captive only agents (I'm assuming no)? I'll give them a call tomorrow.

It's Not coming up on my iPhone app store but if you have an iPad just type in ienroll.

To sign in you use your last name, then it ask for your license number and the password for everyone is "password1"

**Hi all, I'm back!!**

Sports, you're right about Wellcare. But I've gotta say, it is a WHOLE lot better this year than it has been in years past. I think my first certification was in 2008 with them and I remember failing the test and being locked out. But I didn't fail the test! I had to call in, get transferred to someone, who brought in an IT guy to fix.

Then there was the year they talked about when they were raided by the government and they said -- I swear I'm NOT making this up -- that they determined the reason they were raided is because of agents not understanding the Wellcare Sales System! If I'm not mistaken, I think that was the year they suspended agent sales for 9 months. If I'm also recalling correctly, their own official statement about the raid had nothing to do with agent misconduct.

So anyway, yeah, they ain't easy. But nah, they're better than before. :nah:

Back