WellCare Contract

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
Anyone have a WellCare contract paying above average? Looking for $500+ or so to the agency or $400+ to the street.

Thanks,

Tom

Anyone have a WellCare contract paying above average? Looking for $500+ or so to the agency or $400+ to the street.

Thanks,

Tom

Those are standard street contacts, so it shouldn't be a problem getting that direct if you can show production, experience and knowledge.

GA also - Statesboro area . . .

Yea - need at least $500+ to agency - With volume I would like to get $600+ if possible.

Tom

Agent045 -

How long is it taking you to get paid on WellCare?

Say if you turn it in on Friday - how many days to check paid?

Thanks,

Tom

Make sure whomever you contract with will give you an up-front guarantee to release. I contracted with Bob Bever (RBI) and he refused to release me.

If I wished to recontract with a better FMO, I was forced to wait 6 months without writing business.

As I've written many times, this "clause" is not part of your contract but an agreement between the carriers and the marketing companies. It's a terribly dishonest practice and any FMO that will not release upon request might be considered unethical.

I'm pretty sure that "WellCare FMO" is Bob Bever. You have been warned.

Rick

If you can't get on with Wellcare, I'm pretty sure Enron is hiring investment managers. Give that a shot in case Wellcare doesn't work out.

Make sure whomever you contract with will give you an up-front guarantee to release. I contracted with Bob Bever (RBI) and he refused to release me.

If I wished to recontract with a better FMO, I was forced to wait 6 months without writing business.

As I've written many times, this "clause" is not part of your contract but an agreement between the carriers and the marketing companies. It's a terribly dishonest practice and any FMO that will not release upon request might be considered unethical.

I'm pretty sure that "WellCare FMO" is Bob Bever. You have been warned.

Rick

Nice.....I am not Bob BEVER and we have and open release policy.

Why dont you get your facts straight before you say anything.

Nice.....I am not Bob BEVER and we have and open release policy.

Why dont you get your facts straight before you say anything.
I stand corrected and apologize for assuming you were either Bever or affiliated with him. (Bob uses the email "wellcarefmo" so I made a assumption - obviously incorrectly.)

The fact that you will release makes you ethical and honest in my book.

Rick

Back