WellCare Contract

Anyone have a WellCare contract paying above average? Looking for $500+ or so to the agency or $400+ to the street.

Thanks,

Tom

Hope this helps...

For that level, you'll need to have a couple hundred agents under contract or a couple thousand PFFS enrollments. The $600 level doesn’t exist.

Hope this helps...

For that level, you'll need to have a couple hundred agents under contract or a couple thousand PFFS enrollments. The $600 level doesn’t exist.

I disagree...

As an independent agent you cost your FMO ZERO! NOTHING! NATA! So why should it matter what level your at! Hell, If you were $5 below the FMO level the FMO is Making Money...

Dont get me wrong, Complete Solutions is an FMO, and we try to be as agent friendly as possible...

But if I can pick one thing that pisses me off in insurance would be the fact that these insurance companies wont let you go direct and make you go through a wholesaler, and they rape you on comissions...

Its BullShit...

I disagree...

As an independent agent you cost your FMO ZERO! NOTHING! NATA! So why should it matter what level your at! Hell, If you were $5 below the FMO level the FMO is Making Money...

Dont get me wrong, Complete Solutions is an FMO, and we try to be as agent friendly as possible...

But if I can pick one thing that pisses me off in insurance would be the fact that these insurance companies wont let you go direct and make you go through a wholesaler, and they rape you on comissions...

Its BullShit...
:yes: Oh yeah, I agree with you Mr. Hakim. I'm calling you for my next contracts. You guys need to set the standards for FMO's.

:yes: Oh yeah, I agree with you Mr. Hakim. I'm calling you for my next contracts. You guys need to set the standards for FMO's.

I agree, the following facts are funny but true.

Ten years ago I sold Unicare, I was getting 27% with a 10 month advance, this was under an MGA.
Today I sell Unicare, direct with the company for 20%.

Moral of the story: Even if you go direct, you will be put in some kind of hierarchy and will always have an upline.:sad:

</IMG>

Man I wish i was the one that made the decisions, the truth of the matter is that these insurance companies are the ones that limit the fmo's...

They are the ones that tell us what street level is and what MGA is...

Ive been workin on trying to get independent agents MGA contract levels with our carriers...

As you can tell.... Still Trying

:eek:Makes no sense, it really costs an FMO nothing to put someone on at an MGA level and let them fend forthemselves...

Ill let you know when Im victorious! haha

I am speechless....you really have no idea of your cost's if you think it cost nothing to support an agent.

The ones who "claim" they need no support are the ones who call 5 times a day checking on the 25k term policy on the 22 year old. The app was filled out wrong, its not signed.....

nevermind you will learn soon enough.

:eek:Makes no sense, it really costs an FMO nothing to put someone on at an MGA level and let them fend forthemselves...

Ill let you know when Im victorious! haha

I am speechless....you really have no idea of your cost's if you think it cost nothing to support an agent.

The ones who "claim" they need no support are the ones who call 5 times a day checking on the 25k term policy on the 22 year old. The app was filled out wrong, its not signed.....

nevermind you will learn soon enough.

I have learned "WellCare FMO"...

Complete Solutions is an FMO with many carriers, WellCare being one of them... So maybe it takes your receptionist 10 seconds to tell them to call the carrier and check on the status.. big whoop, thats why their should be minimum override...

IF an independent agent wanted the FMO to process bussiness, provide customer support and so on... then I agree, that costs money, take more of the cut....

But for an FMO to recruit a brokered agent, and never talk to them again (which most do anyway) it costs the FMO nothing...

The problem is... FMOs like you think its costs a 20% override or a $200 override on MA's to answer simple questions like...

Whats United Health Cares Phone Number...

By No Means has Complete Solutions adopted this mindset...

But I have been independent and I now sit on the executive board of our very large FMO...

I see both sides.... But I tend to be more agent Friendly...

Unlike many people who work very closely with FMO's, I still go out in the feild and service my book of business...

I know the feeling of being an agent, many marketers have lost that touch...

Back