WellCare Contract

Rick,

So… your passionate and will defend yourself. And you'll defend your way to make a living. And it sounds like you have integrity.

So… who was the FMO that should have helped you get your 2nd attempt to contract through WellCare? They should have acted like a real FMO and made it happen for you.
The FMO that helped me was simply told by WellCare that I was not eligible for recontracting. It ended there. Apparently the FMO did not have any leverage.

WellCare does have some good products and I would have been able to write some business this past "season." Two years ago I did write a bunch of their PDP plans and at least a few PFFS. In fact, last month I received a $1,000 check for renewals so apparently I did something right.

Fortunately there are other companies I do sell, and sell proudly. It would be nice however if I could still sell WellCare.

Rick

Healthagent;
Why "Mark Meurer" :wacko: ?

I searched and can't see the connection.

Ya got me!

I thought Mark Martin :cool: came in second place last night.

Mark Meurer is a poser who sells his coaching services eluding that he's an expert yet isn't even appointed with most of the carriers - his wife is.

And my advice was for Rick to just get his wife licensed and appointed with Wellcare.

Mark Meurer is a poser who sells his coaching services eluding that he's an expert yet isn't even appointed with most of the carriers - his wife is.

And my advice was for Rick to just get his wife licensed and appointed with Wellcare.
My son is already licensed and WellCare apparently canceled his contract as well, although we never received notification.

I should have him try to re-contract and see what happens.

Maybe one of the FMOs on this board can help on this one.

Rick

I'm looking to get contracted with WellCare if anybody knows of a good FMO to use.

Have you called WellCare to see about appointing directly with them? I'm pretty sure my appointment is direct with them. My contact person is a District Manager. At some point in the past I went through an FMO, but stopped writing for them for a couple of years while they were getting their act together and had to reappoint.

Anyone have a WellCare contract paying above average? Looking for $500+ or so to the agency or $400+ to the street.

Thanks,

Tom

IN VA.

Wellcare screwed me once so that's it for me. I had over a hundred PDP's (never took a liking to their gimicky MA). They took the rpoduct away from agents. I was told if I did this certain certification, they would pay me the renewals. I did this 4 hour program, timed by their presentation on the computer.

I never got a penny of renewal!

That ain't no way to do bidness!

I contract with them directly. WellCare is ... unique ... to say the least. If you aren't strong on MA/PDP rules, I suggest working through a GA to assist you in handling their ... overwhelming uniqueness.

Latest posts

Back