Wellcare Feedback ?

Two words--- STAY AWAY -- one of the worst companies out there if not the worst.

They got busted here in Florida for cheating Medicare/Medicaid out of 187 million and settled for 47 million.

Their training is insane and they DEFINITELY DO NOT have any plans that are better than some other companies.

Their main goal is to try and get all the MEDICAID business---then scam the government---that's what they got busted for.

It's absolutely amazing that a company can get busted 3 times and still be allowed to do business---they must know someone at CMS.

Re: Wellcare

You couldn't pay me to work with Wellcare.

Rick

In Connecticut, Wellcare has the only SNP.
No other company works with Caid/care here, so I work with
Wellcare for these beneficiarys.
So far they are paying me on time, but the feed back from my
post scares the hell out of me. Thanks

Bill M

Good luck to you and your Wellcare clients .History seems to repeat; I would not trust them for anything.

They just posted profits for the first quarter "TRIPLE"...see Wall Street Journal" from last week.......:goofy:

Wow! I never experienced any of these issues here in Mich. My FMO was out of Ohio.. I didn't have issues with commissions, a few client issues which is expected. It was 85% of my business. They left MI in 2009 (except PDP) and completely the next. I was sorry to see them go. With the Dental/Vision/"free stuff" and 0 premium, it was great for SNP.. My dentist sent me 50 or so clients. They loved the Doral Dental coverage. It must be I am very lucky!:biggrin:

Back