Wellcare PURL issue

russelltw

Guru
1000 Post Club
Have several enrollments with the PURL show an error of "Session Expired - please log in again" at the end of the application. Any one else seeing this?

I emailed my rep at Wellcare and I am waiting for them to reply.

Have several enrollments with the PURL show an error of "Session Expired - please log in again" at the end of the application. Any one else seeing this?

I emailed my rep at Wellcare and I am waiting for them to reply.

My PURL is still redirecting to the wellcare site that doesnt count me as the agent. I called wellcare, and he would only say they are having issues, so we talked about the agent assisted enrollment tool, which wont load on my agent connect, he said it's also having some issues. He then said paper enrollment is my only option. Well, this sucks.

April 2019, yes this is still going on. Happens to consumers on Ipads, desktops, laptops, IE, Chrome, you name it. My GA has contacted higher-ups in the Wellcare food chain and they pretty much don't give a ****. Who needs this crap from such an unprofessional organization. They know how to collect money but have no idea what service is for the agents/brokers/consumers. How Aetna was allowed to sell their PDP to such an inept poorly rated insurance company to salvage their merger is beyond me.

Still no word from Wellcare rep on how long to get this fixed. Sitting here with about 10 that are ready to go. Wouldn't like to give that money up after I have done all the work.

Back